For brands, spaces, printed media and
Information according to § 5 TMG
(German Telemedia Act):
Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Str. 65
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. You can find my email address above in the imprint. I am not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for Content
As a service provider, I am responsible for my own content on these pages in accordance with § 7, paragraph 1 of the TMG, which are subject to general laws. However, according to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, I am not obliged to monitor or investigate transmitted or stored information from third parties, which might indicate unlawful activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general laws remain unaffected. Any liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time when a specific infringement becomes known. Upon becoming aware of corresponding infringements, I will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for Links
My offer includes links to external websites of third parties, over whose content I have no influence. Therefore, I cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the linked pages is always responsible for the contents of those pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. No unlawful content was apparent at the time of linking.
A permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. When infringements become known, I will promptly remove such links.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution, and any kind of use beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is marked as such. If you should still become aware of a copyright infringement, please let me know. Upon notification of violations, I will remove such content immediately.
Data Protection at a Glance
- General Information
We host the contents of our website with the following provider: External Hosting This website is externally hosted. The personal data collected on this website is stored on the servers of the host or hosts. This may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website access, and other data generated by a website. External hosting is carried out to fulfill our contract with potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of providing a secure, fast, and efficient provision of our online services by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). If consent has been obtained, the processing is carried out exclusively based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 para. 1 German Telemedia Act (TTDSG) to the extent the consent covers the storage of cookies or access to information on the user's terminal device (e.g., device fingerprinting). Consent can be revoked at any time. Our host or hosts will process your data only to the extent required to fulfill their obligations and will follow our instructions regarding this data. We use the following host: DomainFactory GmbH c/o WeWork Neuturmstrasse 5 80331 Munich Germany
- General Information and Mandatory Information
Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Str. 65
Phone: +49 15168126063
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data happened/is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend, or assert legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data - apart from its storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of significant public interest of the European Union or a member state. SSL or TLS Encryption For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries you send to us as the website operator, this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. When SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- 4. Data Collection on this Website
Inquiries via Email, Telephone, or Fax If you contact us via email, telephone, or fax, your inquiry, including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry), will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the inquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) if this has been requested; the consent may be revoked at any time. The data sent to us by you via contact requests remains with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g., after your request has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
Let’s talk about design, work & horror movies.